Small quantities and rush orders are prepared in digital printing. If the delivery time is for example 3-4 days and the quantity is appropriate for the technology, we shall prepare your materials using offset printing.
- digital printing – minimum quantity 1 pcs
- offset printing – reasonable amount is dependent on the overall intricacy of the product and the number of pages
The following binding options are available:
- Comb binding (plastic or metal) – as a rule, the binding will have a plastic cover sheet and cardboard back. The colours and sizes of the spirals vary; most common options are silver, black, and white.
- Adhesive binding – the sheets will be bound with the glue at the spine of the binding without stitches or wire.
- Staple binding – best suited for the binding of thin newspapers, journals, brochures and other similar printed matter.
- Folder binding – binding to view and non-view binders, plastic sheet protectors, report covers with fasteners. The binders are available in various shades and sizes.
Books, catalogues, newspapers, magazines and brochures rates of printing are subject to quantity and the type of the printed matter.