In producing the banners we are using durable and quality PVC material. As the larger banners are “welded” together from multiple sheets, we do not have any format limitations. It is possible to produce extra large banners that cover a complete wall of a house.
As a rule, the edges of banners are fringed and we are inserting metal circles (cringles). It is also possible to create pennant shaped banners, where the top and bottom fringe have channels for aluminium rods.
We are printing banners on the following materials:
- PVC fabric – easy to clean and extremely durable. Weight of the material 450g/sq m
- Mesh banner – fine, mesh-like PVC material. It suited for making larger dimension banners due to its breathability and lightness of the fabric. Weight of the material 340g/sq m
- Blockout banner – printable on both sides, opaque material. Weight of the material 800g/sq m
- Flag material – meant for the flags and for the textile banners for indoor use. We can attack special fasteners for the flag poles. Weight of the material 140g/sq m
- Decotext banner – polyester fabric that is suited for the indoor use. Due to special textile dyes these banners end up being particularly bright and beautiful. Weight of the material 190g/sq m
Banner design – if you do not have your own vision or design, we can create one for upon request!
Price of the banner is subject to material and printing volumes.